One of the goals of the Canadian Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (CAF C&E) is to connect our greater community; we are doing that with CMCEN.ca, and we have a growing number of followers, and contributors who are writing content for you!
If you have subscribed to CMCEN.ca with your emails, by default you will get an immediate email notifying you of a new post. If you would like to get only a single email with a Daily or Weekly Digest of all the CMCEN.ca new posts, then this is how you do it:
- On the bottom of one of your CMCEN.ca notification emails, click on “Manage Subscriptions”, as shown on the bottom of this sample email:
- By default, when you subscribe to WordPress updates by email, it sends you an “Immediate” email notification. You also have the option of getting Daily or Weekly Digests. Choose the frequency you want as either Immediate, Daily, or Weekly, as shown in this image:
- Click “Save Changes” and you’re done!
- If you’re a Facebook Follower and you haven’t subscribed yet, please do! Just click “Sign Up” at the top of our Facebook Page, and you will be brought to the Subcription area on CMCEN.ca.
- Otherwise, on our web page you can subscribe by clicking the orange “Subscribe / Inscrire” button, shown here:
- If you haven’t formally Registered with the CAF C&E Association, please do so by signing up with our CAF C&E Association Registration Form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVqnDU91KNNTHBJ9xVKpboJVHXMIRSAJsZQ-gk1UtZRcm1iQ/viewform.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at admin@CMCEN.ca.